Monday, July 27, 2009

FIVE DAYS.

It's crazy this whole wedding thing. It's totally brought some of the best and for sure some of the worst out of Chris and myself. I cannot believe that we will be married in FIVE DAYS. It's totally one of those things that you envision not only when your small (and maybe not all of you...but I did), but even back to when we got engaged last May. I feel like it was SO long ago, and we are now only FIVE DAYS away. We're pretty much done. :) Chris has been a lifesaver, I won't lie...I guess I'm pretty lucky! Even though he can drive me up a freakin' wall while he's in the middle of saving my life. :)

FIVE DAYS! Can't wait to see you all!!

Kind of lame post, but I had to blabber about it somewhere other than facebook. :)

2 comments:

Teach said...

Can't wait..enjoy it while it lasts, it will go quick!

The Scientist said...

John and I cannot wait. I agree with Teach. It goes by so fast. You spend so much time planning and then its all over in less than 8 hours. So try and remember to take a minute both you and Chris to sit back and take it all in. And get ready for people to call you Mrs. Ortiz!!!

My Simpsonization

My Simpsonization
Here is what I would look like in Springfield