Thursday, February 7, 2008

Please Let This Be True

Okay kids, my hopes and dreams may come true. The rumor mill is spinning about the possibility of an Arrested Development movie being produced following the end of the writer's strike. E! Online is reporting that all of the principle actors have been notified and are showing interest, depending on the script and budget. Creator Mitchell Hurwitz knows what direction he will go in and hopefully a studio with half a brain will allow him to work his magic. I have stated before that I believe this to be the funniest show to ever grace the small screen. Everything about this show is great. Everything. From Afternoon Delight to the Cornballer, I have never laughed harder at a television show. If my wish come true, I vow to wait in line wearing nothing but my never nudes and a pair of Chuck Taylors. So, wise up and go get the season on DVD, because they are well worth your time.

Here is a nice little tribute:




Greatest show ever.

No comments:

My Simpsonization

My Simpsonization
Here is what I would look like in Springfield